October 26, 2020
We are super proud and excited to announce that Alite International has achieved the AWS Digital Customer Experience Competency status!
This recognition positions our organisation as an AWS Partner Network (APN) member that demonstrates technical expertise and proven customer success with a specific focus on delivering personalized digital experiences.
We have achieved the AWS Digital Customer Experience Competency by providing clients with innovative end-to-end solutions for all phases of the digital customer acquisition and retention life cycle, including:
- Integrating customer data from different sources;
- Creating dynamic audience segments;
- Personalizing digital experiences on web, mobile & e-commerce;
- Automating the customer journey across the digital landscape;
- And data analytics solutions that support decision making throughout the organization.
“We have been an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner for years and we have worked very closely with AWS to deliver strategic solutions to our joint customers”
says Ulrik H. Obel, CEO at Alite International.
“Achieving the AWS Digital Customer Experience Competency Status only furthers the commitment we have to provide truly innovative and scalable solutions to our clients, with the goal of creating human-centric experiences for today’s digital-first world.”
To receive the designation, APN Partners must possess deep AWS expertise and deliver solutions seamlessly using AWS services. As an Advanced Consulting Partner, our team is recognized for offering innovative and scalable solutions that give businesses access to the ability to facilitate the entire customer journey, all on an integrated platform that reduces friction and improves customer satisfaction.
Clients we’ve helped deliver human-centric digital experiences
How we utilize AWS services
The Digital Customer Experience solutions powered by AWS give organisations the infrastructure, storage, availability and decision-making capabilities to leverage the most valuable assets and data to deliver meaningful customer experiences.
With lessons from multiple projects where we’ve implemented and handed over the Digital Customer Experience principles, we can claim that the business benefits are many, including the following:
- Unifying customer data in a centralised location
- Using behavioural data in a business context
- Integrating the latest technological innovations in customer experience into a single, coherent system
- Executing automated multi-step customer journeys across all channels
- Powering up a well-crafted & personalised customer experience
- Building a more fluid and integrated architecture
- Delivering unified customer experience across all touchpoints
- Improving the overall business agility
- Delivering substantial business value