Transforming Wellness with AI and ML
Wellness Industry 4.0 transforms production.
This leads to greater efficiencies and changes traditional production relationships among producers and customers – as well as between people and machines.
Wellness manufacturers going into Wellness industry 4.0, are required a huge investment to make all their equipment smart and digital and to build the IoT Platform. Service Providers need to be able to use new technologies to offer more innovative services to Consumers.
Staying fit and healthy has become a major concern in our society. Many people strive to be in the best physical shape by taking up sports and exercise.
But while exercising, most of them are not aware if they are working hard or hardly working! There is always a question of what exercise intensity means, and how to maximize the workout.
Exercising at the right intensity can help you get the most out of the physical activity — making sure you’re not pushing too hard or too little. Here, smart IoT devices (sensors) for wellness can become our helpers. IoT sensors can provide and gather important information, motivate, and even serve as trainers.
• Devices enriched with embedded computing.
• A comprehensive evaluation of data from different production equipment and systems to support real-time decision making.
• Cohesive functions and capabilities, universal data-integration network and enabled automated value chains.
How Did the Internet of Wellness (IOW) Platform Make a Digital Transformation?
We have developed AI-powered sensors (IOW Sensors) that enhanced wellness devices and customer engagement.
They can drive devices and customers through the entire exercising experience and help them along the way.
The technology, built by the sensors, enables continuous learning from the customers and their behavior. Those insights are further used to provide improvements for a better end-user experience.
The IOW Platform and How It Works
It is an AI-driven platform able to match more demanding consumer needs with wellness and fitness treatment vendors.
It enables go-to-market via multiple channels in order to attract businesses. It also creates the marketplace and serves the need, offering a hassle-free platform.
It enables connectivity of any wellness device to collect data of wellness manufacturer thus creating the big–data wellness platform.
IOW Platform and How It Helps
The IOW Platform can help enhance the customer experience:
All the data collected during every workout is one of the best ways to track fitness progress over time.
Always fits into the schedule.
Enables immersive, embedded and engaging workout experience.
Gives real-time feedback and keeps track of every rep and every set of exercises that users put into their routine.
Monitors their progress and provides advice to help them breakthrough.
The IOW Platform can help increase the customer base by enhancing customer support services, thereby helping to increase sales:
Receive an abundance of data and insights about how your equipment is used and how it performs.
Data also looks at trends so businesses can deliver the best possible experience for customers.
For equipment manufacturers – reducing capital expenditure to transform their equipment into smart and digital:
Add pure value to your equipment and the end user.
The IOW Platform and What It Offers
The IOW Platform continuously learns from the equipment & customers, from exercise intensity, needs and the moment they are working out. All this information is used to provide a truly relevant experience for both fitness/wellness centers and end-users.
• The IoW Platform enhances the product and user performance (fitness machines autonomously track their own status, offering actionable data and insights so club owners and gym managers can stay ahead of maintenance issues.)
• It helps to self-monitor and track equipment details that help owners understand the peak times in the club, enabling them to make informed decisions when scheduling routine maintenance and staffing.
• It helps to maintain safe, clean and well-functioning facilities and equipment. Also, it maintains an application of technology to create an exceptional experience.
For the purpose of our new device, that we like to call the Internet of Wellness (IoW), we joined forces with AWS, since it was a natural choice. As an AWS advanced consulting partner, we rely on the most comprehensive network of available resources and worldwide data centers.
Internet of Wellness is made with 3D printed parts and runs on 6 microsensors that are controlled by IoTCore. We use Beanstalk for deployment, S3 to store data, and IoT Analytics to analyze the data.
Introducing Artificial Intelligence to the Fitness Centers (IOW Sensors)
The IoT Platform for the Wellness Industry
= The Internet of Wellness
We enable connectivity of any wellness device, to collect data of any wellness manufacturer creating the wellness big-data platform.
Type of equipment modeling by the end-user and personal trainers.
AI driven exercises/activites to convert sensor data into fitness data.
Advanced training user data, correlated to activities and equipment.
TRANSFORMING SEAMLESSLY IN A NON-LINEAR WORLD
HOW DOES ALITE INTERNATIONAL HELP COMPANIES
DIGITALIZE FOR THE FUTURE?
Why it’s important to your organization?
- Is your organization embracing digital transformation? What is digital transformation exactly? And if you are not embracing it, should you?
- Organizations need to evolve and address the changing business landscapes. Ideally, IT spending is driven by the need to meet business requirements. Business leaders want IT to be focused on business results, innovation, and continuous improvement. Digital transformation can be defined as the acceleration of business activities, processes, competencies, and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of digital technologies and their impact in a strategic and prioritized way.
- As technology is evolving, business requirements are following the trend. Part of the whole process of digital transformation is implementing artificial intelligence and machine learning. Those technologies are used for different products and industries. With AI and ML, solutions are made more independent as they are learning from data, customers’ behavior, and intent so they respond in context with that.
- In fact, digital transformation is business transformation. These digital business transformations are driven by the following factors: technology innovation, external environmental factors, customer behavior, and demand.
What Can We Do!
How does the journey start
Started by a core of people with the roots in the entrepreneurial tech consultancy business, and with a strong line of success stories behind, Alite International is the natural partner to choose on the embarkment of this journey.
We are up for the challenge,
refusing the Status Quo.
TAKE A LEAP
It is a crossroads whether to stay on the beaten path or divert to something new. It is a change, but a very important change!
Creating a complete digital footprint, by introducing innovative AI and ML digital solutions, is a rewarding process that we do together and everyone needs to be on board.