Alite International is Advanced Consultancy Partner of AWS
Alite International is a cloud-native consultancy company that focuses on providing Digital Transformation solutions to businesses, enabling them to fully exploit AWS cloud potentials and native features, while at the same time adopting an optimal Cloud Operating Model.
Driven by Alite’s core mission, we strive to help our clients reach their goals and constantly push their limits.
Therefore, we believe that it is of great importance to have a well-versed partner in establishing a Digital Customer Experience Strategy, not only from the technology aspect but also from the organisational and business aspects.
We are an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with the proven capability to design, build, deploy and manage cloud architecture on AWS.
Our team of AWS certified engineers, architects, and developers work alongside you to design your next cloud project no matter how specific and sophisticated your needs may be. Our AWS experts can help you redesign your operations, migrate and manage them on the cloud regardless of the industry you are in.
Digital Customer Experience
In today’s competitive business environment, nothing matters more than how a customer values your relationship with them. Customers want to be engaged in a personalised, meaningful way that shows that your organisation is human-centric and understands what they want.
By adopting AWS Solutions and making the most out of them, we have been improving the overall digital customer experiences for the benefit of our clients. We enable you, as an organisation, to leverage customer data to drive personalised and relevant messaging that captures the attention of the customer, builds a long-lasting relationship and converts them into becoming a buyer.
Our solutions, at Alite, follow the AWS best practices for building the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient cloud infrastructure for industry applications.
How Alite International Utilizes AWS Solutions
The Digital Customer Experience solutions powered by AWS give organisations the infrastructure, storage, availability and decision-making capabilities to leverage the most valuable assets and data to deliver meaningful customer experiences.
With lessons from multiple projects where we’ve implemented and handed over the Digital Customer Experience principles, we can claim that the business benefits are many, including the following:
- Unifying customer data in a centralised location
- Using behavioural data in a business context
- Integrating the latest technological innovations in customer experience into a single, coherent system
- Executing automated multi-step customer journeys across all channels
- Powering up a well-crafted & personalised customer experience
- Building a more fluid and integrated architecture
- Delivering unified customer experience across all touchpoints
- Improving the overall business agility
- Delivering substantial business value
Providing a truly digital customer experience in today’s omnichannel world requires converging the right data, strategy & technology to create, optimise, and deliver exceptional experiences anytime, anywhere.
In our work, we have a proven method that fully enables you – our clients – to create optimal and innovative digital customer experiences. We strive to help organisations understand and help the people that interact with their brand in the most efficient and convenient way, through a human-centric approach across all digital channels, in an automated way.
Integrate: We unify customer data in a centralised location, enabling clients to power up well-crafted & personalised customer experience.
Segment: We create meaningful audience segments together with our clients based on customer traits that matter.
Personalise: We empower our clients to deliver personalised content and enhance the customer experience.
Automate: We help clients execute automated multi-step customer journeys across all digital channels.
As an Advanced Consulting Partner of AWS, we rely strongly on the tools and capabilities of this cloud provider to fully enable the benefits of Digital Customer Experience:
- Scalability when there is an increased amount of traffic on the website or in the application (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2))
- Serverless computing (AWS Lambda)
- Admin panel for static sites (Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3))
- Customer engagement campaigns such as email, push notifications, in-app messages (Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3))
- Identity Management (IdM) for storing data in one centralised place (Amazon Cognito)
- Affordable & secure service for sending transactional emails activations (Amazon Simple Email Service (SES))