Alite International’s Business Development Director, Henrik Bang, has officially been appointed as a digital transformation consultant for the new funding program for Danish companies – SMV:Digital. If you are considering applying for this program, rest assured you will be one step closer to success!
SMV:Digital is running a comprehensive program where Danish companies can get help with the digital transformation of their business and to strengthen their online sales.
The program offers companies grants of up to 250,000 DKK for hiring a digital transformation consultant, innovative sprint courses, competence courses, sparring and networks, as well as guidance on regulation and competition conditions.
The program is established by the government’s Strategy for Denmark’s Digital Growth and aims to promote digitalisation and e-commerce among small and medium-sized companies from all industries in Denmark.
We are very excited to have Henrik join SMV:Digital on this journey and provide full support in helping Danish companies digitally transform their business. With his team at Alite, he can bring expertise to the table in the areas of:
- Defining your future vision and a digital transformation roadmap
- Digitization and automation of business processes
- Selection and implementation of ERP, PIM and other administrative solutions
- Migrating core business applications to the Cloud
- Implementing emerging technologies like IoT, BigData and Machine Learning
- Adoption of CRM and other marketing & sales technologies
- Set up of e-commerce channels and online sales
- Designing digital experiences for customer, partners & employees
Henrik will also offer his help to prepare and fill out the application and other documentation needed to apply for SMV:Digital funding to any ambitious companies that reach out.
The period for submitting applications will be open from April 16. You can read more about the criteria for applying here: https://smvdigital.dk/ansoegningsguide
The pool for funding is 20 million DKK distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis – so don’t wait up – get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to start your application!