Alite International is a cloud-native consultancy company that focuses on providing Digital Transformation solutions to businesses, enabling them to fully exploit AWS cloud potentials and native features, while at the same time attaining maturity and adopting an optimal Cloud Operating Model.
It is of great importance to have a well-versed partner in establishing a DevOps strategy, not only from the technology aspect but also from the organisational and business aspects.
We are an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with the proven capability to design, build, deploy and manage cloud architecture on AWS.
Our team of AWS certified engineers, architects, and developers work alongside you to design your next cloud project no matter how specific and sophisticated your needs may be. Our AWS experts can help you redesign your operations, migrate and manage them on the cloud regardless of the industry you are in.
Adopting DevOps strategies and principles is crucial for all-sized companies. This way they get the most out of optimised performance, organisation and quality.
Integrating the DevOps strategies with the daily workloads is accelerated by the cloud technologies, predominantly AWS, that are the absolute leaders in enabling operational agility.
Benefits of DevOps
Taking into consideration our previous experience from multiple projects – on which we implemented and handed over the DevOps principles – we can claim that the business benefits are the following:
- Super fast delivery of features
- Fail fast, succeed faster
- More stable operating environments
- Improved communication and collaboration
- More time to innovate rather than fix or maintain
- Get more done!
DevOps aims for active interaction and integration of development specialists and information technology specialists. Such established communication can help organisations create and update software products and services faster.
We have a proven 5-step approach that fully enables all the benefits, leaving no stones unturned and delivering an MVP setup in a matter of weeks.
We strongly rely on the tools and potential of AWS as a cloud provider to fully enable the benefits of DevOps:
- Scripting and automation e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform, SAML, Serverless framework
- Infrastructure as a code
- Host and version your code on github, bitbucket, s3 or codecommit, ECR
- Advanced usage of native AWS CI/CD services: Codepipeline, Codebuild, CodeDeploy
- Integrating different CI/CD pipelines to AWS: Jenkins, github actions, Azure devops
- Application monitoring and alerting automation with TyphoonX, CloudWatch, Grafana, SNS
- Integrations and alerting with PagerDuty, Slack, Microsoft teams
- Automation and orchestration of AWS security services: WAF, GuardDutty, Cloudtrail, IAM
- Automation of AWS account creation, AWS organisation management
- Automated scaling solutions and auto-spotting
- Automation scripts for local and offsite, cross-account, backups of ec2 (ebs), RDS, s3 replication
- Cost optimisation monitoring